jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

Stop wars!

    It is widely belived that wars are the main problem of our planet nowadays, and I totally agree with this statement. Furthermore, I believe it is high time that we stopped wars or that we tried to do so.

    Obviously, it will not be straightforward to do this. Guns, bombs, weapons... these ought to be banned, we would have less problems. As I think that the main reasons to start wars are political issues and problems that involve owning a country, the people in charge of the countries in wars should meet and discuss about how they could solve it. In this way, innocent people wouldn't die and the conflicts would be solved in the short run.

    I have to highlight that stopping wars will be really tough, however, it is not impossible. Although wars seem unavoidable currently, I am sure they will reach an end in the long run.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario